One of the most important aspects of a campaign is training. All volunteers working on the Johnson/Weld campaign must be trained on NationBuilder, Polis, and NorthStar. You need to be in front of a computer or a tablet in order to participate in the training.
- NationBuilder. NationBuilder is a tool the campaign is using to manage all supporters and volunteers. You will get an overview on how NationBuilder works and its basic functions and features.
- Polis. This is the canvassing software which automatically produces walking lists. This is one of the best ground game or field organizing apps available.
- NorthStar Predictive Phone Bank. NorthStar is the calling system the campaign is using to make and track phone calls.
Phil Kregel, Deputy National Field Director, is hosting the online training.
- Date: Friday, Sept 2, 2016
- Time: 6:00pm PST
- Call in number: (641) 715-3580
- Access Code: 572-218-650
- Online: https://join.me/johnsonweld
Call in using the number listed above
Use join.me to log in and see Phil's screen
*Download join.me 10 minutes prior to the call to ensure you are ready to start on time.
1771 E Flamingo Rd
Suite 201 A
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Google map and directions