Join our Social Media Army now because we need your help!
The Libertarian Party of Nevada (LPNevada) is the fastest growing political party because of people like you who want to help us grow!
We are building a HUGE Social Media Army so we can engage more people and introduce them to Libertarian politics. Our goals are to grow our membership, increase donations, get more registered Libertarian voters, find more volunteers, and drive traffic to our new interactive website!
We are looking for people to help us improve our brand recognition by establishing social media marketing campaigns based on the goals and projects we are working on. Social Media Army Volunteers help create social media content for ongoing campaigns and projects. You should be creative and have the ability to translate detailed yet creative concepts into accessible, fun content posts on major social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, periscope, stumble upon and Vine.
We have space for you on our team regardless of how much time you can dedicate. We have developed unique ways to communicate; when you are available to help out you can!
- Executes the social media strategy set forth by the Social Media Director.
- Participate in social media initiatives for LPNevada and build the social media presence.
- Work on the Party's social media marketing strategies, campaigns and contests.
- Assist in building a strong social media following/audience.
- Work closely with LPNevada's Social Media Director to distribute relevant Party news via our social media accounts.
- Monitor and participate in online conversations and engage potential members to build brand visibility and thought leadership for the Libertarian Party.
- Continue learning social media strategies and industry best practices.
- Familiar with social media strategies, trends and technologies.
- Passion for social media, including experience using Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook in a professional or business setting as well as personal use.
- Understanding of Libertarian philosophy and positions.
- Proficient with graphics, layout, and illustrative design, not required, but helpful.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
If you are interested in getting involved, please fill out the form below.
You can also contact:
Social Media ARMY Facebook Group
Click on the image above or send a request to our private Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/socialmediaarmy
Social Media/Online Moderation Policy
Become a volunteer
The Libertarian Party of Nevada has adopted a Online Moderation Policy. Please review the document to ensure you are compliant with our policy.