Are you concerned with the direction the United States and Nevada is heading? Want to help?
The Libertarian Party of Nevada (LPNevada) is looking for people just like you to get involved in leadership roles within the Party. LPNevada relies on its members to provide support and activism to keep the Liberty movement growing in Nevada. The Libertarian Party is the fastest growing party in Nevada (as well as the U.S.) and there are many opportunities to get involved!
Below is a list of vacant leadership positions we are currently recruiting for. If you are interested in learning more and getting involved, please fill out the form on the bottom of this page to apply today!
Communications Division Director – oversees the day-to-day operations of the Communications Division, including all social media assets, public relations, blogs, newsletters, and graphic arts.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate an annual Messaging plan for the LPN.
- Maintain and develop a database of media contacts and press.
- Periodically research and establish new media platforms and communications avenues for the greatest reach of Nevada voters.
Editor-in-Chief - oversees all of the blogs and email newsletters for the party with complete editorial authority.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate an annual Written Communications plan for the LPN.
- Foster a community of blog and newsletter writers. Create and maintain a blog guide and establish editorial practices for the blog and newsletter.
- Periodically (at least monthly) email a newsletter to the entire database for the Libertarian Party of Nevada with upcoming events, links to podcasts, and newsletter articles.
- Periodically implement campaigns to publish op-eds and letters to the editor in major print and online newspapers/journals in Nevada.
Political Division Director – oversees the day-to-day operations of the LPN’s Political Division, including recruiting candidates for elected and appointed offices.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate an annual Candidate recruitment plan.
- Recruit and train candidates to run for office as LPN.
- Maintain and publish a database of all appointed and elected offices in Nevada
Field Division Director – oversees the day-to-day operations of the LPN’s Field Division, including recruiting and training volunteers and researching and recommending outreach opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate an annual Volunteer Recruitment and Outreach plan.
- Recruit and train volunteers for LPN and provide them with opportunities to volunteer at least monthly.
- Maintain and publish a database of all volunteers and outreach events for LPN.
- Hires the Volunteer Director and Outreach Director