Are you concerned with the direction the United States and Nevada is heading? Want to help?
The Libertarian Party of Nevada (LPNevada) is looking for people just like you to get involved in leadership roles within the Party. LPNevada relies on its members to provide support and activism to keep the Liberty movement growing in Nevada. The Libertarian Party is the fastest growing party in Nevada (as well as the U.S.) and there are many opportunities to get involved!
Below is a list of vacant leadership positions we are currently recruiting for. If you are interested in learning more and getting involved, please CLICK HERE to apply today or scroll to the bottom of the page!
Field Division Director – oversees the day-to-day operations of the LPN’s Field Division, including recruiting and training volunteers and researching and recommending outreach opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate an annual Volunteer Recruitment and Outreach plan.
- Recruit and train volunteers for LPN and provide them with opportunities to volunteer at least monthly.
- Maintain and publish a database of all volunteers and outreach events for LPN.
- Hires the Volunteer Director and Outreach Director
Volunteer Coordinator - oversees all volunteer recruitment, training, and organization.
- Contact all volunteers who sign up on Nationbuilder and at socials.
- Encourage volunteers to attend trainings.
- Create opportunities for volunteers, including phone banks, door knocking, mailers, special operations, tabling, and voter registration drives.
Outreach Director - oversees all outreach opportunities, particularly booths or tables at events.
- Create a database of outreach events and opportunities for volunteers to table or work a booth.
- Work with liberty-minded caucuses and coalitions to create opportunities to reach new communities of people.
- Cultivate relationships with people in external organizations focused on community service and education.
Updated May 29, 2018